rout out sentence in Hindi"rout out" meaning in Hindi
- In order for there to be peace we must rout out terror.
- In order for there to be peace, we must rout out terror,
- But he said those nations have " a responsibility to rout out corruption.
- He must make a full effort to rout out terror in the Middle East,
- "In order for there to be peace we've got to rout out terror ."
- He must make a full effort to rout out terror in the Middle East.
- He dismissed the U . S .-led strikes on Afghanistan to rout out al-Qaida.
- But already, America is sending military advisers to the Philippines to rout out terrorists.
- The key is if the government routs out the shady players in the market,
- America is resolved to rout out terrorism, to make sure that legitimate governments can survive,