round worm sentence in Hindi"round worm" meaning in Hindi round worm in a sentence
- Round worm : An intestinal parasite that is common to dogs and cats.
- Chief among them are bacteria and a thin round worm called anisakid nematode.
- In round worm, Caenorhabditis elegans, expression of SIR2 ( sir2.1 ) is sufficient to extend longevity.
- An additional 400 million children are infested with round worms or whip worms because of poor hygiene.
- The Division of Nematology is mandated to work on nematodes, commonly called as round worms, eelworms or thread worms.
- Pine tar mixed with beer can be used to remove tapeworms ( flat worms ) or nematodes ( round worms ).
- Dr . Morrow described a dead cat discovered behind freezers containing many perished animals, stating, " During the necropsy, I remember pulling eight round worms from its intestine.
- Even the round worm, a standard laboratory organism, has more than 50 genes specifying different types of potassium channel protein, so it is likely that humans possess even more.
- In nature, the worms _ a species of round worm known as C . elegans and no relation to the earthworm _ feed on clumps of bacteria in the soil.
- wats is the common and scientific name for sponges, flat worms, earthworms, bugs, frogs, jellyfish, round worms, clams, and starfish Preceding talk ) 15 : 14, 19 March 2008 ( UTC)