round window sentence in Hindi"round window" meaning in Hindi round window in a sentence
- A round window opening is positioned in the center of the gable.
- These houses were typically warmed by an oven, and had round windows.
- It has single round windows near the root line, on two facades.
- Except for a few round windows, the design is not particularly retro.
- In the eastern gable of the nave there is a round window.
- The entrance to the round window niche is often much smaller than this.
- The bag was inspired by the round window in the Thunderbird's removable hardtop.
- The south front has three bays, and a gable containing a round window.
- The eastern, Sacred gates comprised two wings, decorated with round windows.
- The formal entrance is a towering pyramid with four round windows.