round timber sentence in Hindi"round timber" meaning in Hindi round timber in a sentence
- Round timber pegs are used to position and hold joints, instead of nails.
- Huge round timbers are lashed to the deck with chains, providing makeshift seating.
- The sawn timber roof structure is supported on round timber posts.
- The building sits above the street on round timber stumps and steel posts.
- The church is elevated on short round timber stumps, colored brown.
- The winding shed is constructed of heavy round timber uprights supporting a sawn timber frame.
- The jetty structure is made up of round timber beams topped with wide timber decking.
- It is supported by five substantial round timber posts.
- These awnings are propped with round timber posts.
- Rows of round timber posts support the roofs and the workshop stands on high round timber stumps.