riposte sentence in Hindi
pronunciation: [ [ ri'pəust ] ]"riposte" meaning
- The techniques of how to parry and riposte have been extended.
- The riposte was also a sly dig at the Zapatistas.
- UCLA offered a quick riposte, moving 45 yards in seven plays.
- McNair's riposte : " Did they win or lose?
- On Sunday afternoon, Smithfield riposted with a $ 32 stock bid.
- Post, riposte, with a potential audience of millions.
- The riposte : " The good ones always are ."
- The troops are pretty certain that nobody survived the riposte.
- The riposte, codenamed Operation Gazelle, was launched on October 15.
- Turner froze and wilted under this withering riposte from Mulroney.