rigid pavement sentence in Hindi"rigid pavement" meaning in Hindi rigid pavement in a sentence
- Rigid pavements must be designed to endure frequently repeated traffic loadings.
- One major design consideration of rigid pavements is reducing fatigue failure due to the repeated stresses of traffic.
- Portland cement concrete ( PCC ) is the most common material used in the construction of rigid pavement slabs.
- Rigid pavements are generally constructed in three layers-a prepared subgrade, base or subbase, and a concrete slab.
- Due to the relatively low tensile strength of concrete, thermal stresses are extremely important to the design considerations of rigid pavements.
- In addition, he is a member of Rigid Pavement Committee and Highway Planning, Transportation and Road Safety Committee of Indian Roads Congress.
- The typical designed service life of a rigid pavement is between 30 and 40 years, lasting about twice as long as a flexible pavement.
- As pavement design has progressed, many highway engineers have noted that thermally induced stresses in rigid pavements can be just as intense as those imposed by wheel loadings.
- ACN values for selected aircraft have been calculated by the International Civil Aviation Organization ( ICAO ) using two computer programs, one for rigid pavements and the other for flexible pavements.
- In rigid pavement design we use a variable with a unit of length which we call " radius of relative stiffness " . Why we call it radius ? With which circle is it related ? Preceding talk ) 09 : 33, 4 September 2012 ( UTC)