rigid arm sentence in Hindi"rigid arm" meaning in Hindi rigid arm in a sentence
- The "'rigid arm "'scroll saw was popular until the 1970s but is no longer made.
- Referred to as an "'ophiopluteus "', these larvae have four pairs of rigid arms lined with cilia.
- But in Hong Kong today, the Great Helmsman lives on as a dlrs 76 wristwatch, his rigid arm flailing away the seconds.
- He devised what is known as " The Norman Swing " -rigid arms extended far from his body, a very wide stance with minimal knee bend, shorter-than-usual backswing and extended follow-through with minimal hand action, which produced amazingly accurate ball placement.
- In this scale, the rigid arms of a classical beam balance ( for example a configurational forces develop at the two edges of the sleeve as a consequence of both the free sliding condition and the nonlinear kinematics of the elastic rod.