righting reflex sentence in Hindi"righting reflex" meaning in Hindi
- Proprioceptive ability tests are important in testing for righting reflex function.
- The righting reflex is not exclusive to humans.
- Also, see Cat righting reflex.
- A well-known righting reflex in cats allows them to land on their feet after a fall.
- This disorder can disrupt the function of the righting reflex as the symptoms of vertigo and disorientation prevent proper postural control.
- Nystagmus in patients indicates dysfunction of the vestibular system, which can lead to dizziness and inability to complete a righting reflex.
- General anaesthetics are often defined as compounds that induce a reversible loss of consciousness in humans or loss of righting reflex in animals.
- Also lending credence to this myth is the fact that falling cats often land on their feet, using an instinctive righting reflex to twist their bodies around.
- An animal is considered properly stunned when there is no " righting reflex "; that is, the animal must not try to stand up and right themself.
- Does this self righting reflex extend to other members of the cat family, such as jaguars, cougars, or tigers ? talk ) 14 : 09, 19 May 2009 ( UTC)