return interval sentence in Hindi"return interval" meaning in Hindi return interval in a sentence
- The frequent fire return interval, a natural fire ecology, perpetuates numerous successional communities.
- Fire return intervals of 1 to 3 years favor herbaceous plants; longer intervals favor dense shrubs.
- The sensors emit acoustic pulses, with a control unit measuring the return interval of each reflected signal and calculating object distances.
- Historically, the forests of this region experienced a relatively frequent fire return interval, which prevented buildup of heavy fuel loads.
- Research in Alaska has shown fire-event return intervals, ( FRIs ) that typically vary from 150 to 200 years with dryer lowland areas burning more frequently than wetter upland areas.
- While lightning fires are frequent in lodgepole pine communities, they usually remain small, with estimated fire return intervals at Yosemite National Park that are long ( relative to most other forest types ).
- The Calgary flood had a return interval ranging from 70 to 100 years . with a flow of the Bow River in Calgary measured at c . when the flood reached its peak level on June 21, 2013.
- Laurel sumac has adapted to fire return intervals of 50-100 + years in the chaparral areas where it grows, and after a fire burns its above ground parts, a large burl underground resprouts new stems and leaves.
- However, as Heinselman ( 1981 ) noted, each physiographic site tends to have its own return interval, so that some areas are skipped for long periods, while others might burn two-times or more often during a nominal fire rotation.
- Even if the historic return interval is a lot less than 1000 years, if there are a number of less severe events of a similar nature recorded, the use of such a model is likely to provide useful information to help estimate the future return interval.