return circuit sentence in Hindi"return circuit" meaning in Hindi
- The earliest telephones used telegraph lines, or open-wire single-wire earth return circuits.
- To transmit power from one point to another distance point, you need a return circuit / conductor.
- This plasma diverted to the metal of the shuttle and from there to the ionospheric return circuit.
- Any person stepping off the tram completed the earth return circuit and could receive a nasty electric shock.
- The greatest source of interference on this kind of transmission is usually the crosstalk between the go and return circuits themselves.
- One wire circuits were typically called earth return circuits, or sometimes'non metallic'and two wire were also referred to as'metallic circuits '.
- The presence of the audio return circuit from the amplifier output to input made the reflex circuit vulnerable to such parasitic oscillation problems.
- Although apparently lacking a complete circuit, such a topology effectively obtains a return circuit by virtue of the load's self-capacitance and parasitic capacitance.
- The building was designed to accommodate a large low speed wind tunnel of the Eiffel type with an open return circuit and open-jet test section of 2 m diameter, as well as offices and shops.
- The return circuit walk that begins at either the Tallanbana or Goomoolahra picnic areas will pass Twin Falls, Rainbow Falls, Goomoolahra Falls, Kadjagooma Falls, Ngarri-dhum Falls, Gooroolba Falls, Poonyahra Falls, Poondahra Falls, and Blackfellow Falls.