return cargo sentence in Hindi"return cargo" meaning in Hindi
- Her return cargo was usually coal, but sometimes hardwood or copra.
- Her return cargo consisted of ivory, hides, palm oil, cotton, coffee, indigo, and sugar.
- Truckers may have to wait at the destination for the return cargo ( from ).
- "With its geographic location, reduced road transportation costs for goods is possible, especially for ` return cargo '.
- The origin of large trade in tea was the need for a return cargo from the East Indies.
- Black Pepper, grown locally in Kerala, composed as much as 90 % of the return cargo of the early armadas.
- After discharging her cargo at Nantes, " Berwyn " took on board a return cargo that included airplanes and ammunition.
- As a result, on the second trip she then travelled down in ballast to Sydney looking for a return cargo.
- For their return cargo the Americans purchased arms, munitions, and naval stores brought to the island by Dutch and French merchants.
- She then took aboard 2, 100 tons of Army return cargo and departed on 22 December for Norfolk, Virginia, arriving 6 January.