return air sentence in Hindi"return air" meaning
- The trans-Atlantic prices, which include return air fare, start at $ 1, 696.
- Burke called it a fair price, considering her return air fare was $ 750.
- The return air flows back through openings above the compartment door to the AC unit.
- The sponsorship is for 15 return air tickets to Taipeh, Kota Kinabalu, Langkawi and Kota Baru.
- Various prizes are offered, including return air fare to Hong Kong to be won in a lottery.
- Actuators are placed on the hot and chilled water valves, the outside air and return air dampers.
- She walked away with dlrs 2, 500, a gold medal and a return air ticket to London.
- Passengers on current cruises will be accommodated with return air flights home from their port of destination.
- A return air flow from the southeast will ascend the southern Rockies causing clouds and rain to develop.
- As a member of the Air Service, Miller participated in the New York-to-Toronto-and-return air race and the transcontinental race.