research scholar sentence in Hindi"research scholar" meaning in Hindi research scholar in a sentence
- About 850 research scholars are registered for PhD programs in different departments.
- The academic staff at the University includes 270 teachers and research scholars.
- The library boasts 134 employees including 90 high-qualified specialists and research scholars.
- Salem was an American Cancer Society Research Scholar from 2009 to 2013.
- This CD is meant for research scholars and research institutions and libraries.
- He has an academic appointment at Bentley University as a Visiting Research Scholar.
- Muthukumaraswamy has been known to Tamil research scholars for more than 6 decades.
- The mentors were initially his research scholars and some industry professionals.
- Bhaduri took assistance from research scholars of Netaji Subhas Institute of Asian Studies.
- He has helped three research scholars complete their Ph . Ds.