research reactor sentence in Hindi"research reactor" meaning in Hindi research reactor in a sentence
- From 1967 to 1995, PTB operated the Experimental and Research Reactor Braunschweig.
- The WSUR is purely a research reactor, lacking both a power reactors.
- Governments should work together to remove uranium from potentially vulnerable research reactors.
- RRR is a research reactor that is intended to produce thermal neutrons.
- Five other domestic research reactors can't be converted yet for technical reasons.
- A light-water research reactor, by contrast, uses a lower grade of plutonium.
- In 1992 Egypt acquired a 22MW multi-purpose research reactor ETRR-2 from Argentina.
- Research reactors have been in operation at the laboratory since the 1950s.
- The wastes are fuel for research reactors originally provided by the United States.
- in his tracks, caught by a radiation detector hidden at the research reactor's