research officer sentence in Hindi"research officer" meaning in Hindi research officer in a sentence
- So far, the position of Chief Research Officer has not been filled.
- He also served as Sponsored Research Officer and Associate Dean for Science.
- Ali was appointed the Institute's first Malaysian Director and Chief Research Officer.
- Next he served as Senior Research Officer at the organ anti-rejection drugs.
- He was staff member of parliament and served as Administrative / Research Officer.
- He was a research officer for Manchester City Council Housing Department from 1978-81.
- On returning home, Mudenda worked as a research officer, specializing in plant breeding.
- Aziz Friedrich joined the company in 2015 as Chief Research Officer.
- He had joined the bank as a research officer in the Economic Department.
- He was deputed as research officer to the Language Institute, Trivandrum.