research institutes sentence in Hindi"research institutes" meaning in Hindi research institutes in a sentence
- The station was renamed the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute in 1966.
- Shin Hoo Shik, an economist with Daewoo Economic Research Institute.
- Source : Minnesota Opinion Research Institute Studies of the Kansas City market
- Midwest Research Institute oversees the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Colorado.
- He directs the Preventive Medicine Research Institute in Sausalito, Calif.
- _Bernard Schaeffer, president, Investment Research Institute, Cincinnati:
- It was developed by the China Research Institute of Space Technology.
- Blair said after a Canadian Energy Research Institute conference in Calgary.
- Jan Sunde of the NOUT research institute in Tromsoe said Wednesday.
- Officials at the Polyus Research Institute in Moscow refused to comment.