research engineer sentence in Hindi"research engineer" meaning in Hindi research engineer in a sentence
- His son Charles J . Michelet, a research engineer, inherited the house.
- In October 1939 BBC Research engineers experimented with horizontally-polarised transmissions at Start Point.
- Due to his contributions around that time, Cone was promoted to Research Engineer.
- Employees for support activities include research engineers, studies engineers, assistant engineers and technicians.
- Even his existence as a NACA / NASA research engineer was being questioned.
- Kupcis, 53, joined Ontario Hydro in 1973 as a research engineer.
- Nayar worked as a research engineer for Taylor Instruments in 1984.
- This contributed to the system's popularity with industrial and research engineers.
- Beginning as a research engineer, he was promoted to Technical Manager in 1937.
- He was a research Engineer at Rutgers University from 1944-1945.