rescue excavation sentence in Hindi"rescue excavation" meaning in Hindi
- Therefore, a rescue excavation was initiated, which resulted with interesting archaeological findings.
- Construction was halted while archeologists performed four days of rescue excavations.
- Rescue excavations were carried out in 1959 by Dorothy Garrod and G . Henri-Martin.
- Rescue excavations by archaeologists uncovered Burial 10 at a depth of under the building.
- An urgent rescue excavation was carried out by J-G . Ottaviani and J . Magdeleine.
- This led to two rescue excavations in 2001.
- Finally, in 1973, he directed a rescue excavation when construction of the Devil's Dyke in Cambridgeshire.
- The exact findspot of the architrave is not known, but must come from an undocumented rescue excavation.
- Rescue excavations were carried out at this location in an earlier known unidentified site of Roman era.
- First is the rescue excavation of the area that will be covered by water after Oct . 4.