rescue apparatus sentence in Hindi"rescue apparatus" meaning in Hindi rescue apparatus in a sentence
- The heavy rescue apparatus fitted with specialized equipment designed for technical rescue incidents.
- Larger incidents may also require a communications vehicle, heavy rescue apparatus, and additional support / command units.
- The rescue apparatus arrived at the field in Berg within minutes, but of course it was too late.
- Also, Spartan had been serving lower quantity and higher margin markets for similar products used for high-end fire and rescue apparatus.
- This in turn leaves the heavy rescue apparatus available, as opposed to sending them on a call that could have been handled by a medium rescue.
- For instance, in Loudoun County, Virginia, the Loudoun County Fire and Rescue Department operates Medium and Heavy Rescue apparatus, which are categorized based on equipment carried.
- A rescue helicopter rescued one U . S . Navy serviceman, but another military member fell from the rescue apparatus back into the sea, the officials said.
- The storm had blown down telephone, telegraph, and electrical lines in front of the Point Allerton station making it impossible to drag out the station's second beach rescue apparatus.
- Two days after the fire, Station 14's Saulsbury Fire & Rescue Apparatus was parked in garage No . 3 at the Phoenix Fire Department's resource management facility off 12th Street.
- Two days after the fire, Station 14's Saulsbury Fire & AMP; Rescue Apparatus was parked in garage No . 3 at the Phoenix Fire Department's resource management facility off 12th Street.