rehear sentence in Hindi"rehear" meaning in Hindi
- The jurors will rehear that testimony this morning before resuming deliberations.
- 11 a . m . : Kudrow rehearses her entrance again.
- An hour later, over lunch, she rehearses her career.
- Today, the orchestra rehearses primarily at St Giles'Church.
- The original three judges then agreed to rehear the case themselves.
- The FDA requested that the Court of Appeals rehear the case.
- The choir rehearses at Augustine United Church on George IV Bridge.
- A still working Long Island band rehearses at night in a bakery.
- They eventually asked me if I would rehear some testimony.
- The plaintiffs have asked the full Ninth Circuit to rehear the case.