regress sentence in Hindi"regress" meaning
- Just as this unit appears to be improving, it regresses.
- Without that, the experts say, the children can regress.
- If Miller doesn't regress, the possibilities are tantalizing.
- When the photoperiod decreases, these areas of the brain regress.
- The simplest way to stop this regress is simply to stop.
- Drug-induced cases typically regress after discontinuation of the substance.
- This causes what is known in Philosophical circles as Infinite Regress.
- And so on and so forth, as an infinite regress.
- This reading of NOR rules just creates an absurd infinite regress.
- An additional ventral lobe that usually regresses during development is omitted.