registration officer sentence in Hindi"registration officer" meaning in Hindi registration officer in a sentence
- Polling districts were to be delineated and polling places designated by the registration officer.
- From June 1796, this changed : registrations were performed by a civil registration officer.
- She said training of camera operators and registration officers still had to be done.
- Each constituency was to have an electoral registration officer, who was to compile the electoral register.
- Such person may adduce relevant documents in support of his / her claim for consideration of Registration Officer.
- The office of Revising Barrister was abolished in 1918 when the duties were entrusted to the Registration Officer.
- Electoral Registration Officers are required to report against these standards and the Commission will make this information publicly available.
- Electors can choose to opt out from appearing in the edited Register by informing their local Electoral Registration Officer.
- The edited Register is available for general sale from Electoral Registration Officers and can be used for any purpose.
- These twenty Officers are each supported by staff including one or more Electoral Registration Officers appointed by the Commission.