registrar of trade unions sentence in Hindi"registrar of trade unions" meaning in Hindi
- These islands have a similar law, which allows unions to be formed and registered with the Registrar of Trade Unions at Zanzibar.
- The Registrar of Trades Unions concurred in January 2010 and the Society of Registration Officers closed for business with the same dignity with which it had vigorously pursued its aims for many decades.
- As from July 2012, however, the Union of Kenya Clinical Officers ( UKCO ) has interim registration at the Registrar of Trade Unions and is currently recruiting members to complete the process.
- The new name of the Union-UNION HADDIEMA MAGHQUDIN ( UHM ), together with the necessary amendments to its Constitution, were registered with the Registrar of Trade Unions on 8 August 1978.
- The "'Union of Kenya Clinical Officers ( UKCO ) "'is the Clinical officers'trade union in Kenya which, as of July 2012, has interim registration with the Registrar of Trade Unions.