registrar of marriages sentence in Hindi"registrar of marriages" meaning in Hindi registrar of marriages in a sentence
- In 1831 Burn was appointed registrar of marriages at chapels prior to 1754.
- Goro announces the arrival of both the Grand Commissioner and the Registrar of marriages.
- There is a Sikh Assistant Registrar of Marriages in this Gurdwara Sahib who officiates at Sikh marriages.
- Baha'i marriage is recognised under the laws of Singapore and the solemniser is appointed by the Registrar of Marriages.
- The man and his partner had notified the Registrar of Marriages on Jan . 22 of their intention to marry.
- The only requirement would be that the marriage would have to be registered with the Registrar of Marriages of the responsible government of the State.
- Deputy Commissioners, Additional District Magistrates and Sub Divisional Magistrates are conferred with powers as Registrars of Marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act.
- In 1979, the department took over from the Registrar General civil registration duties and the Director of Immigration was appointed as Registrar of Births and Deaths, and Registrar of Marriages.
- Yong said that on Oct 7 last year, he reported the matter to the department's director-general, and copies of the report were sent to the Registrar of Marriages, the Inspector-General of Police and the Petaling Jaya police chief.
- In 2010, in " W v Registrar of Marriages ", Andrew Cheung J ( as the Chief Judge then was ) held that the references in the Marriage Ordinance to " man " and " women ", properly interpreted, do not cover post-operative transsexual persons.