recuperative sentence in Hindi"recuperative" meaning in Hindi recuperative in a sentence
- His first Breakers will be sort of a recuperative race.
- The unsinkable Debbie Reynolds once again demonstrates her recuperative powers.
- It required supernatural recuperative powers to recover as he did.
- Stabilized patients could be moved to the larger hospital for recuperative care.
- But they don't die easily due to their recuperative powers.
- This opportunity of recovering energy is where the term recuperative results from.
- Like her husband, she has formidable political skills and impressive recuperative powers.
- The body's own recuperative powers restore health.
- His recuperative summer is idyllic with Catherine, until she reveals her pregnancy.
- They talked so much about testing their recuperative powers.