radiate sentence in Hindi"radiate" meaning in Hindi radiate in a sentence
- Either way, his strong personality radiates like a lighthouse beacon.
- A nearby powerline can radiate fields of 5 to 40 milligauss.
- Gant said, his smile radiating throughout the Reds'clubhouse.
- And with a month until Election Day, he radiates confidence.
- The Yankees'two teams within a team radiate equal candlepower.
- The windows were steamy, and a glow radiated from inside.
- Most of the energy is thus not radiated away by electrons.
- She radiated love of art and the life of the spirit.
- There's an indescribable quality that radiates from old tools.
- Mick Jagger pointed out, radiating his customary jolly good spirits.