radiale sentence in Hindi"radiale" meaning in Hindi radiale in a sentence
- In the wrist both the semilunate carpal bone and the radiale are preserved.
- These pieces include a nearly complete right carpometacarpus, two phalanges, the radiale and ulnare of the wrist, and a fragment of the distal right humerus.
- Both the wrist and hand bones ( radiale, ulnare, and metacarpals ) and leg bones are lengthened, demonstrating the potential for substantial speeds on land.
- The SCCA authorities dictated FAZA and Cosentino be forced to use an early design engine a non " Radiale " engine from 1962 model in his cars but still achieved 51 Victories from 53 races.
- The wing of a modern bird, for example, has only two remaining carpals; the radiale ( the scaphoid of mammals ) and a bone formed from the fusion of four of the distal carpals.
- In South America, it is commonly confused with the yellow-crowned amazon, but can be recognized by its larger size, less yellow to the crown ( not entirely reliable, as some yellow-crowned may show almost none ), the whitish tinge to its plumage, broader white eye-ring, and red of the leading edge of the wing placed near the radiale ), but this is often difficult to see ( especially on perched birds ).
- Between 1962 and 1971 the 850cc and 1000cc class cars won hundreds of races all over the World and were commonly called " Giant Killers " due to their superior performance over much larger cars, culminating in a famous dispute with SCCA authorities in the USA when Alfred Cosentino ( FAZA ) was banned from running his 1970 Fiat Abarth Berlina Corsa 1000 TCR " Radiale " engine because his car was faster ( mainly in wet conditions ) to many V8 Mustangs, AMC AMX's and Chev Camaro's etc.