raccoon sentence in Hindi"raccoon" meaning in Hindi
- Raccoons, for example, are notoriously adept at raiding garbage.
- It accented your eyelashes without leaving raccoon rings under your eyes.
- But there is apparently no danger of raccoons completely dying out.
- Squirrels and raccoons and bats need a place to give birth,
- And raccoons aren't the only predators, he said.
- You want a poster boy for raccoon eyes and calf cramps?
- Bats, raccoons, skunks, what's the difference?
- We had a case where a raccoon attacked a cruiser tire,
- Or occasionally, I suppose, a scavenging opossum or raccoon.
- Cats, dogs, raccoons _ it doesn't matter.