quality newspaper sentence in Hindi"quality newspaper" meaning in Hindi quality newspaper in a sentence
- It was favourably reviewed in many general interest quality newspapers and magazines.
- She networked to encourage the BBC and quality newspapers to feature primary education.
- It is known as a publisher of quality newspapers with a liberal political bent.
- The paper was midway between the nation's quality newspapers and the scandalous tabloids.
- My parents subscribe to your quality newspaper.
- Most street press publications are printed on low-quality newspaper stock to reduce costs.
- The following day quality newspaper Corriere della Sera the publishes first three winners'names.
- Knight-Ridder publishes quality newspapers.
- "Gailhaguet in an uncomfortable situation, " the quality newspaper Le Monde headlined.
- He wants LaRouche sources to be treated on a par with academics and mainstream high quality newspapers.