quaintness sentence in Hindi"quaintness" meaning in Hindi quaintness in a sentence
- Once upon a sleepier time, Leixlip was all Irish quaintness.
- And the hotels lost any of the quaintness they perhaps ever had.
- It has the harbor, atmosphere, quaintness and lots of shops.
- Is all this fuss just another example of British quaintness?
- Ah, yes, residents explain, the quaintness thing.
- But there's still plenty of Old West-style quaintness.
- I like the sense of history, the quaintness of New England.
- Visitors want a quaintness, stylized to fit their enjoyment of flowers.
- Comforting too is the cozy quaintness of Grisham's little world.
- Oh, the quaintness of it all . ..