q fever sentence in Hindi"q fever" meaning in Hindi q fever in a sentence
- All volunteers recovered from Q fever with no adverse aftereffects.
- Looking weak, he said unidentified airplanes had sprayed his Australian compound with Q fever.
- Q fever, which causes aches, nausea and fevers, can be treated and cured with antibiotics.
- It is transmitted to humans causing Q fever by inhalation of aerosols of these materials.
- Retinal vasculitis is a rare manifestation of Q fever.
- Brucellosis, tularemia, Q fever, Venezuelan equine encephalitis and food poisoning were developed as war tools.
- Back at the hospital, treatment for presumed Q fever helps the husband but not the wife.
- Other spillover infections include types of malaria, Q fever, hantavirus, E . coli 0157, and Legionnaires'disease.
- Q fever in pregnancy is especially difficult to treat because doxycycline and ciprofloxacin are contraindicated in pregnancy.
- In 2001, Australia introduced a national Q fever vaccination program for people working in at risk occupations.