pullulate sentence in Hindi"pullulate" meaning in Hindi
- It has been a pullulating day at supermuseum.
- This was Woodstock with a giant mosh pit, full of colliding bodies and crowd-surfers, roiling and pullulating to the music.
- And no wonder that the dozens of books about him usually read like psychobabble : how else to explain this pullulating mass of contradictions?
- And Sonic Youth brought its howling, shimmering, pullulating guitars to a new song, " I'm Afraid of Americans ."
- Bush oversaw a smart war in Afghanistan, and two years ago the crisp mountain air there pullulated with hope _ along with pleas for more security.
- phallic gangplank into the pullulating maw & mdash; festooned with long, curved teeth & mdash; of the giant sarlacc in its'nesting place'."
- As Fernand Serrane, one of the great experts in stamp forgeries, warned, " Forged overprints pullulate; all the more reason why one should avoid involvement ".
- According to " The New York Times ", " Ryden s pictures hint at the psychic stuff that pullulates beneath the sentimental, nostalgic and na�ve surface of modern kitsch ."
- A warning : This play's dense, pullulating texture takes over your mind so completely that you find yourself thinking in the rhythms of " Bedbound " long after it ends.
- Christ is riding into town on his Palm Sunday mule behind a brass band _ " a pullulating satire, " critic Hughes calls it, calling on a wonderful adjective, which I think means abundant.