pull ahead sentence in Hindi"pull ahead" meaning in Hindi pull ahead in a sentence
- Once that happens, he said, Dole could pull ahead of the president.
- Suddenly, the wind dies, and Wrack pulls ahead of the Edwardian ship.
- Detroit shot 58 percent in the third quarter to pull ahead 91-74.
- Artest helped the Pacers pull ahead by 3 points on easy layups.
- It should just get out of the way of whoever pulls ahead.
- Bush pulls ahead for a few days, and then Gore overtakes him.
- She broke Kournikova again to pull ahead as the cheers became louder.
- But combined, Sony and BMG would pull ahead with 29.91 percent share.
- The Pacers outscored Houston 11-2 late in the third to pull ahead 76-72.
- He did not do enough else to pull ahead of Weiss.