pulex sentence in Hindi"pulex" meaning in Hindi pulex in a sentence
- His consular colleague was M . Servilius Pulex Geminus.
- Women like Pulex are good risks.
- The most well-known invertebrate may be a species of midge ( " Pulex irritans " in Europe.
- "D . pulex " genome has undergone extensive gene duplication followed by rapid paralog divergence and tandem rearrangement.
- Nonetheless, Pulex irritans, the human flea, is a much less efficient vector of plague than the rat flea Xenopsylla cheopis.
- As inferred from EST analysis, the average intron size found in " D . pulex " genes is 170 bp.
- Other ectoparasites include biting lice, sucking lice and the fleas " Pulex irritans " and " Ctenocephalides canis ".
- He described filarial worm " Dipetalonema reconditum ", and demonstrated the parasite life cycle in fleas, " Pulex irritans ".
- ""'Gammarus pulex " "'is a species of amphipod crustacean found in fresh water across much of Europe.
- "Pulex irritans " is a holometabolous insect with a four-part lifecycle consisting of eggs, larvae, pupae, and adults.