projective transformation sentence in Hindi"projective transformation" meaning in Hindi projective transformation in a sentence
- The M�bius transformations are the projective transformations of the complex projective line.
- The cross-ratio is invariant under the projective transformations of the line.
- These include both affine transformations ( such as translation ) and projective transformations.
- The restriction of this projective transformation to the midsphere is a M�bius transformation.
- We see that projective transformations don't mix Gaussian curvatures of different sign.
- It is the study of geometric properties that are invariant with respect to projective transformations.
- Two matrices represent the same projective transformation if one is a constant multiple of the other.
- Projective transformations are represented by matrices.
- :Cross-ratio is a projective invariant i . e . it is unchanged by projective transformations.
- But I'm working with projective transformations now, and these volume elements aren't preserved.