proceeds of sale sentence in Hindi"proceeds of sale" meaning in Hindi
- Likewise, directors will not benefit from any proceeds of sales.
- Part of the CD's proceeds of sale went to charity.
- The proceeds of sales were donated to Make-A-Wish Canada.
- The securities are expected to be backed by the proceeds of sales of tequila abroad.
- The interests under the settlement are over-reached i . e . shifted to the proceeds of sale.
- The proceeds of sales in December of $ 2 billion of bonds were set aside for use in 1997.
- Revenue is generated from the proceeds of sales and lease of the vast landed properties for domestic construction, agricultural and industrial use.
- Both assets continue to exist, the goods in the hands of the buyer and proceeds of sale in the hands of the seller.
- Between 2011 and 2015 Together for Short Lives has benefited from the proceeds of sales The X Factor charity and winner s singles.
- If the borrower defaults, the logbook lender can seize the vehicle and look to the proceeds of sale for satisfaction of the loan.