proceed against sentence in Hindi"proceed against" meaning in Hindi
- She also will need some military approval to proceed against Jemaah Islamiyah.
- After a review, prosecutors said they had insufficient grounds to proceed against him.
- Upon default, the mortgagee proceeds against lot X first, the mortgagor.
- If you do I will proceed against you with legal action.
- Judge questions whether trial can proceed against accused Sept . 11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui.
- Cooley said of Garcetti's decision not to proceed against any of the Belmont principals.
- His aim was to blockade the Turks of Chalkida and then to proceed against Karystos.
- But most courts will allow these suits to proceed against the other defendant or defendants.
- We trust the SEC will agree that we are right and not proceed against him.
- Both lawyers said their clients were saddened by the government's decision to proceed against them.