prime entry sentence in Hindi"prime entry" meaning in Hindi
- Prison visiting rooms are a prime entry point for drugs.
- Furthermore, the group is transitive on the collection of integer spinors with relatively prime entries.
- This year, there are some prime entries.
- Italy, whose late entry into the group was certified only last month, has long been considered a prime entry point for illegal immigrants into Europe.
- Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose or mouth-- all prime entry points for germs.
- Merck, which has a license to make Fosamax from Istituto Gentili of Italy, enlisted American Home Products to market the drug to obstetricians and gynecologists, the prime entry to the market for Premarin, an estrogen drug made by American Home Products.