prime cost sentence in Hindi"prime cost" meaning in Hindi
- Post Keynesian firms usually set their prices as mark-ups above their prime costs.
- These data is used " data to determine for each department the'indirect expenses'or overhead costs as weIl as the'direct expenses'or prime costs.
- As to the first invitation, however, none of the plans was adopted mainly due to prime cost and problem on securing safety.
- Gerrard sued the EIC for ?, 000 for extra expenses, including ?, 500 loss on the sale of investments " under prime costs ".
- [The ] preferred treatment of overhead costs was to bring them into contact with prime costs only at the end of an accounting period.
- Direct labor and overhead are often called "'conversion cost "', while direct material and direct labor are often referred to as "'prime cost " '.
- If Prime costs Italy's largest insurer what the press says, Generali will pay the equivalent of 4.6 percent of the 5.3 trillion lire Prime manages.
- While administration officials may share that view, the Republicans who control Congress have made clear they view IDA and other international developments as prime cost-cutting candidates.
- They contained upwards of 30, 000 volumes, which cost him about ?, 400, although he was supplied with them by the SPCK at 40 per cent under prime cost.
- If Prime costs Italy's largest insurer what the press says, Generali will pay the equivalent of 4 . 6 percent of the 5 . 3 trillion lire Prime manages.