press cuttings sentence in Hindi"press cuttings" meaning in Hindi press cuttings in a sentence
- The room contains several photographs and press cuttings of the wreck.
- Kennedy had been working for a press cuttings agency.
- The file contains a selection of press cuttings covering the Arrras and Thiepval unveilings.
- Inspired by press cuttings about the 1980.
- Over the years, the Society has accumulated a substantial press cuttings relating to Wells.
- Its contents include books, periodicals, maps, press cuttings, letters and drawings.
- Press cutting can't be used to make features in the sides of vacuum formings.
- The collection consists of miscellaneous literary papers, with periodicals, press cuttings and personal correspondence.
- It also includes other media such as garden guidebooks, trade catalogues, postcards and press cuttings.
- I wanted to insert a photo of the artist from a 1928 press cutting, into the infobox.