press copy sentence in Hindi"press copy" meaning in Hindi press copy in a sentence
- I want to stand in Waterloo and press copies into people's hands.
- Hargis gave The Associated Press copies of both e-mail messages.
- He gives members of the press copies of the video and Boardman flees the conference.
- Some of these may be duplicate press copies.
- But Lishavsky showed The Associated Press copies Thursday of fleet reports on the spill and cleanup.
- But Lishavsky today showed The Associated Press copies of navy reports on the spill and cleanup.
- A new teletype machine allowed the " Evergreen " to start using Associated Press copy in 1952.
- But Lishavsky on Thursday showed The Associated Press copies of fleet reports on the spill and cleanup.
- Other radio markets began playing the song, while Victor searched for its old masters to press copies.
- Dy Borima gave The Associated Press copies of letters Nuon Paet sent to the families of the slain Westerners.