polytropic process sentence in Hindi"polytropic process" meaning in Hindi polytropic process in a sentence
- It can also be expanded to include irreversible polytropic processes.
- The polytropic process equation can describe multiple expansion and compression processes which include heat transfer.
- This derivation can be expanded to include polytropic processes in open systems, including instances where the kinetic energy ( i . e . Mach number ) is significant.
- For the polytropic process ( Pv ^ n = constant ) work in decreases as the exponent, n, decreases, by increasing the heat rejection during the compression process.
- where e is the specific energy, v is the specific volume, s is the specific entropy, m is the molecular mass, \ gamma here is considered a constant ( polytropic process ), and can be shown to correspond to the heat capacity ratio.