polythionic acid sentence in Hindi"polythionic acid" meaning in Hindi
- In 1845 he discovered the Wackenroder solution, a polythionic acid.
- Acid salts of polythionic acids do not exist.
- Polythionic acids with a small number of sulfur atoms in the chain ( x = 3-6 ) are the most stable.
- Polythionic acids are stable only in aqueous solutions, and are rapidly destroyed at higher concentrations with the release of sulfur, sulfur dioxide and-sometimes-sulfuric acid.
- Under the action of oxidants ( potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate ) polythionic acids and their salts are oxidized to sulfate, and the interaction with strong reducing agents ( amalgam of sodium ) converts them into sulfites and dithionites.
- Sodium dithionite ( ), contains the more highly reducing dithionite anion ( ) . 2 S 2 O 6 ) contains the dithionate anion ( S 2 O 6 2 " ) and is the first member of the polythionic acids ( H 2 S " n"