pole cat sentence in Hindi"pole cat" meaning in Hindi pole cat in a sentence
- Lane is from Pole Cat Hollow in Pleasants County, West Virginia.
- The dark birds and the walrus run away immediately upon seeing the little pole cats.
- Look for Pole Cat, a catfish dre1sed as a Bell South telephone utility man, and the aptly named Catfish on a Hot Tin Roof.
- During the 1968 season, several homeowners along Pole Cat Road near Concordville complained of the noise and smell of steam locomotives coming across their yards.
- Gary Smith, a second generation Canadian driver from Victoria, Vancouver, British Columbia, made like a pole cat Saturday and emerged a top dog in NASCAR Feather Southwest Tour qualifying at Phoenix International Raceway.
- Although Sprague crashed in the season-opener last week and finished 22nd, he was a pole cat at PIR, setting a new 1-mile qualifying record with a speed of 128.402 mph.
- The movie doesn't pay him much heed until the end, when it drags most of the major characters to the Pole Cat, a sleazy bar, where he is making a good living as a feisty exotic dancer.
- Upon completion of refit on 28 May, " Bonefish " got underway in company with and, as part of " Pierce's Pole Cats ", commanded by " Tunny "'s skipper, Commander George E . Pierce.