polaroid land camera sentence in Hindi"polaroid land camera" meaning in Hindi polaroid land camera in a sentence
- As noted here, the original name for the Polaroid was the Polaroid Land Camera.
- Same goes for the " Polaroid Land Camera 1000 " SX-70 camera ( s ).
- CAMERA OBSCURE :-- There are only five 20 by 24 Polaroid Land Cameras in the world.
- Armed with a 195 Polaroid Land camera, Morrisroe shot hundreds of portraits of himself, and his friends and lovers.
- Mark worked with film, using a wide range of cameras in various formats, from 4?-inch view camera, and a 20?4 Polaroid Land Camera,
- Accredited with iconic designs such as the UPS truck, Pringles Potato Chips canister, Scope Mouthwash bottle, Regan-era Air Force One, Polaroid Land Camera,
- *1947-In New York City, Edwin Land demonstrates the first " instant camera ", the Polaroid Land Camera, to a meeting of the Optical Society of America
- It is a transparent material containing embedded crystals capable of polarizing light : used in optics, photography etc . It says Polaroid is short for Polaroid Land Camera.
- Introduced in 1978 by Edwin H . Land, inventor of the Polaroid Land Camera, the 20 by 24 has evolved from a novelty, intended to impress Polaroid shareholders, to an invaluable photographic tool.
- His rambling, eccentric book is nearly encyclopedic, with its chronicle of the evolution of mimeographs, Speedographs and Gestetner machines, Polaroid Land Cameras and virtual reality war games, special repographic inks ( made of " Aleppo galls, gum arabic, green copperas and alum " ) and infinitely replicable digital codes.