planck mass sentence in Hindi"planck mass" meaning in Hindi planck mass in a sentence
- Ther fore, Planck mass is about 4?0 22 electron masses.
- The mass scale is at most the Planck mass.
- So 1 kg is about 45 million Planck masses.
- The Planck mass, for example, is about the same as that of an ant.
- where G _ D is the Newton constant in D dimensions and M _ p the corresponding Planck mass.
- While not as unimaginable to us as the Planck length, fleas would then be a whopping 5000 Planck masses.
- The value chosen for a unit of the Planck temperature is that corresponding to the energy of the Planck mass or.
- For ordinary electromagnetism, the upper mass bound is not very useful because it is about same size as the Planck mass.
- :: : That's the Planck mass; the black hole would be roughly equivalent to a gravitationally collapsed flea.
- However, in some scenarios involving extra dimensions of space, the Planck mass can be as low as the Pb Pb collisions.