pawnbrokers sentence in Hindi"pawnbrokers" meaning in Hindi pawnbrokers in a sentence
- Every pawnbroker's is crammed with tokens of spent passions.
- Perhaps more important is the lucrative return that Mississippi allows pawnbrokers.
- And to his regulars, he is more than a pawnbroker.
- The pawnbrokers'symbol is three spheres suspended from a bar.
- An estimated four million pledges were taken in pawnbrokers every year.
- He married the daughter of a pawnbroker, a Mr White.
- The Brooks exemption is backed by the National Rifle Association and pawnbrokers.
- This is not a business where pawnbrokers should take advantage of anyone.
- Most pawnbrokers try to be responsible when selling firearms, he said.
- Things have changed in the pawnshop business, pawnbrokers say.