pawing sentence in Hindi"pawing" meaning in Hindi pawing in a sentence
- We don't want our presidents pawing over the help.
- And there were four customers in line impatiently pawing the concrete.
- The prancing and pawing of each little hoof . . ."
- He will alert on them by pawing at the wall,
- Not a pawing jab like he throws sometimes but a hard jab.
- The prancing and pawing of TV anchormen's hooves.
- Something was pawing the ground and knocking away the rocks.
- Instead, Franco was pawing the dirt with his spikes.
- The prancing and pawing of the anchorman's hoof.
- the prancing and pawing of TV anchormen's hooves.