pathoses sentence in Hindi"pathoses" meaning in Hindi pathoses in a sentence
- The exercise does not exclude a few grace notes of pathos.
- But for Ms . Goodman, life is not without pathos.
- The pathos of hand exceeding grasp gives folk art its power.
- This is not pathos to say this is a historical moment.
- For two excruciating days, his pathos played out in public.
- Nowhere is it clearer that humor is often born of pathos.
- Ms . Asylmuratova's slender, arching body radiated pathos.
- Stritch's account of her life has plenty of pathos.
- Director Joe Brancato pilots the action away from pathos or sentimentality.
- The pathos was bitter, sweet and every note in between.