panoramic camera sentence in Hindi"panoramic camera" meaning in Hindi
- In 1859, Sutton developed the earliest panoramic camera with a wide-angle lens.
- Itek would eventually deliver about 200 panoramic cameras for the CORONA program.
- He sets up his panoramic camera to indicate a path through the wilderness.
- Jim Bell, the main scientist on Opportunity's panoramic camera, said Monday.
- Globus holds patents on panoramic cameras called the Globuscope and optics.
- A panoramic camera was installed on the back of LAURON for teleoperation tasks.
- The wide 6?2, 6?7, and 6?4 cm frames are produced by special-purpose panoramic cameras.
- Lasthein's photographs are taken with a panoramic camera which gives them a Cinemascope appearance.
- He set up his panoramic camera at a pre-arranged spot and shot whomever showed up.
- The panoramic camera took thumbnail images of the sky.